Thursday, August 27, 2026

My Top 5 News Sources



1. Google

Google is my main source of news and information. It is the first place I go when I need a question answered or want to learn more about a topic. I use it for personal tasks, such as learning how to build a shelf or hang a TV, as well as for school research and digging deeper into stories I see on social media.

What I like most about Google is that it gives me access to many different sources in one place. I would recommend it because it is easy to use and allows anyone to find information quickly. However, it is still important to verify that the sources you find are credible.

2. TikTok

I use TikTok as a source of news when I want information that is quick and easy to consume. It is simple to search for a topic and find hundreds of short videos discussing that subject. I also find it helpful because it often presents different perspectives on the same story or news event.

While TikTok can be a useful starting point, I recognize that it is not always the most reliable source of information. Because anyone can create content, it is important to be careful when using TikTok as a source, especially for school assignments.

3. Apple News

I often use Apple News, sometimes without even planning to. Apple regularly sends me notifications about major news stories, and I usually read them in the morning before getting out of bed or while getting ready for the day.

I like Apple News because it keeps me informed about current events, especially politics and major world news. It is a convenient way to stay updated without having to search for news myself.

4. YouTube

YouTube is another important source of information for me because it allows me to listen to podcasts and watch videos while studying, driving, or getting ready for the day. It is useful for both personal interests and school-related work.

I use YouTube almost every day, and many of my professors assign videos through the platform. Since anyone can upload content, I always try to check the credibility of the information before relying on it.

5. CNN

CNN is one of the sources I use when I want credible news coverage. It is easy to access online or on television, and it provides written articles, video clips, international news, and live updates.

I especially notice CNN during election seasons when it provides continuous coverage of debates, campaign updates, and major political events. I would recommend CNN to anyone looking for a reliable source of national and international news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 News Sources

1. Google Google is my main source of news and information. It is the first place I go when I need a question answered or want to learn more...